The Holidays are right around the corner!
I Can’t believe how quickly Christmas is sneaking up on me! As usual I haven’t even started Christmas shopping…. Although I have started to think about all the delicious holiday food I want to serve AND EAT!!! (Surprise, Surprise!)
This is one of our absolute favorite appetizers to serve, whenever we host family over the holiday season. I mean come on bacon, cream cheese, jalapeno! You definitely can’t go wrong!
On the plus side it also takes minutes to make, and with the hectic pace of this time of year, who has time to waste on food prep?
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Jalapenos diced and divided in half (remove seeds and stem)
- 7 Pieces of bacon, cooked crumbled and divided in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix together Cream cheese, cheddar cheese, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce half the diced jalapenos and half your bacon. (add salt and pepper to taste)
- Mix the remaining jalapeno and bacon together. Spread out onto a plate.
- Roll your cheese mixture into a ball. (it helps to have a little olive oil on your hands to prevent the cheese from sticking to them)
- Roll cheese ball into your pepper and bacon mixture until completely covered
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Does it get any easier?
I Guarantee this will be the hit of your holiday party!